Nalabhai Edu


Open My Heart
If you open my heart, guess what u r gonna see? It's U. True friends are hard to find so I kept u.


How long shall v b friends? Do u want a clue? As long as stars twinkle in the sky, till the water runs dry & till the day I die. We will b friends.

U may be out of my sight, but not out of my heart, U may be out of my reach but not out of my  mind.I may mean nothing to u but u will always be special to me!!

Never say ur happy when ur sad… never say ur fine when ur not ok… never say u feel good when u feel bad…  and never say ur alone when I m still alive.

There r many stars but the moon is u, there are many friends but the best is u,, To forget me that’s up to u,,, To forget u I will never ever do.

If U need a friend and there are a hundred steps between us, u can take the 1st step to get near me and i will take all 99 step to be there for u.

Thank you for touching my life in ways u may never know. My riches do not lie in material wealth but in having friends like u - a precious gift from God!

I admit I'll never be the perfect friend. I'll never be there always. I may not make u smile at times but there is one thing I admit I could do. To be the person I could be for u.

Some friends are remembered because of their smile. Some friends are remembered because of their style. But u are remembered because u r so nice to remember. Take care.

Do u ever recall the first day we met? R first hello? The day we became friends? Well, I do and I will always remember. For that very day, I knew I'd cherish u.


Everyone tells friendship is this friendship is that but
Friendship can't be explained it can only be experienced.
And I am thankful to every friend who made me experience it.

But the best of all them is U

I collected some of the definitions of friendship which touched my heart
 But
For me friend is simply U.

Everyone says the person is friend because that person is good , that person is nice n so on
U r my friend becos
Its good to be your friend.

1 comment:

Ur Frnd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.