Looking Back




Some say looking back at our tears makes us laugh
Some others say looking back at our laughs makes us cry
But for me looking back itself makes me cry

Wer have those days gone
Wer are those beautiful memories
Wer are those wonderful people
Wer are those preciuos moments

I want all that time back
I want all those people back
I want everything back

Enough of  the growth
Is there any way to go back
I would love to be a child again
And travel all the time again

My eyes are filled up with tears
My heart is filled up with all those cherishable memories
All the thoughts are wandering in my mind
Like waves of an ocean

Old things are more beautiful
than many things brand new
Because they bring fond memories
of things we used to do.

Old things are more beautiful,
more precious day-by-day.
Because they are the flowers
we planted yesterday.

Taking a walk on memory lane
I have no fear.




No comments: