I came to know u r everything for me

You entered my lyf unnoticingly and became everything for me.

U r the first in everything that happened to me. 

The first person to make me happier abt my lyf, to make me cry, to scold r beat me, to make me feel the essence of a friend, n many many more things.

I felt u know more than me wat I am, n wat I think, And u proved it all dese days dat I am not wrong. 
I can't be without seeing you for too much tym. 

Just your presence brings me happiness which wouldn't come even if I achieve anything. 
The only person to whom I gave all rights on me.

I thnk dat u r da one who can dictate me even against my own wish,its not just feeling but its true. 

And even you may be the first from whom I don't want to expect anything but just your presence and a childish smile which u rarely give.

Ur Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.


And my first post is about U. I am the luckiest since I have you.

No comments: